Thursday, August 6, 2020

Introduction

Hi Everyone , welcome to my blog.

My name is Navankur Chauhan, I am a working professional and an active investor and trader in the stock market. I have learned many things from the market and I tries to perform my own financial planning.

I have more than 3 years of experience in the stock market and I have seen many highs and lows of it. I have made losses as well as the profit time to time from the market. Once I started investing I began with learning the fundamental analysis , then I started learning the technical analysis further I worked on the Option analysis.

I believe one should focus on learning before entering the stock market as stock market is full of risks involved and there are chances that one can make huge loses in it. If you are familiar with all the concepts of the stock market and confident about them , the you can start with a small amount as many things can only be learnt if we enter into it hence a small amount can always protect us from making huge loses

I entered the stock market with very less knowledge and in the starting weeks itself I made losses. I lost about 90 % of my money in the trading , only then I thought of learning about it. That is why I am requesting you to learn about it first and practice your investment in the simulated environment.

www.investopedia.com  is an amazing platform where you can learn as well as start a simulated investment with the dummy money.

This way you will be more familiar with the concepts of the stock market. I too uses this to practice and check various information about the stock market  also I try to check various investment strategies in the same site before making any final investment decisions.

Well, further about myself , from profession I am a software engineer and I have hobby of investing and I try to invest a small amount each month in order to earn good returns from it. In today's technical world investing has became so easier to do, one can do it by his phone. I prefer it from my phone as it is always in my hand and it takes seconds to see how the market is performing.

The best part of investment is that it can be started with a very small amount, and you can choose invest a small amount each month.

In my next post I will be talking about the power of compounding and how can you get benefited from it .

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment